Monday, June 24, 2013

Chore Time

Hey There! I hope you had a wonderful weekend, that you are refreshed and ready for the week ahead! It's always amazing to me how Sunday mornings recharge my "spiritual batteries" if you will. I'm feeling so blessed to be a part of the wonderful Church Body that God has placed us in, and always so grateful for the messages that our Pastor preaches. 

So here I am, Monday morning, and thinking about chores. Omar and I decided that come Summer we were going to start implementing some chores around here. I can post in more detail about that later, but for now, we found these super cute Princess Chore images Here.


This is what they look like originally. Because Omar is super good at Photoshop, he was able to help me edit them specifically for each girl. 

Hope you have a great day! 


"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment